Monday, June 1, 2009

Three Cs for little M

Last week Mickey grew up so much. Through the course of the week he learned how to clap

to cruise

and to crawl!

I thought I was excited to be past the baby stage - the diapers and the crying and the needing to be held all day long...
and then this week happened, and I felt a shot of terror jolt through me...
walking isn't too far behind crawling and cruising. And once they're walking, they're not babies anymore. They're toddlers. My little boy's about to be a toddler.
And if he's a toddler, that means Brooklynn's about to be a preschooler!
*breathe*
And...
*breathe*
I just can't believe how soon it'll be before Mickey's no longer a baby and there will be no more babies living in my house.
I was, I am excited for all the wonderful adventures that brings, but I will miss my babies.

1 comment:

  1. It just goes by so quickly.

    My son is going to be in third grade! I could cry every time I think about it!

    ReplyDelete