Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ar-wiga-TANGyou!

So, Brooklynn's new favorite movie is her daddy's favorite from childhood, The Sword in the Stone. I thought it wouldn't have a chance against the digital cinematography of movies like Shrek, but apparently when you're three, Daddy still trumps Shrek. Good to know.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago she kept repeating a phrase that we couldn't for the life of us decipher. I could make out, "Merwin says, 'Ar-wiga-TANGyou!'" No matter how many times she said it, that's exactly how it sounded.



Finally we turned on the movie and, right at the beginning Merlin is wrestling with a bucket of water as his foot gets caught on a chain. The water's spilling all over him and he yells at the chain, "You fiendish CHAIN you!"

This girl's right there with comprehension and expression, but repetition is DEFINITELY going to need a little work. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! I was crying, I was laughing so hard! Hooray for you for including a video!

    Now if you could only get her on video repeating her monologue from the other day about "Murray Zinka" aka "Willy... Zinka". That would be priceless! She's such a silly goose!

    ReplyDelete