The "secret" day-fishing trip I had planned for Father's Day turned into a non-secret camping trip with the Kapitans. I'm definitely glad it worked out this way.
I froze at night (while making a little Christine-cave around my warm little boy), but that's my only real complaint from the trip. Other than that, some things didn't go as planned, and some went better than planned. All in all we had a great time.
Michelle made it her mission to get Brooklynn really into the excitement of it all - like we had as kids at Chavez Crossing. Worked out well! She can't wait to go again!
Here are some of my favorite shots from the adventure:
I adore this girl.

My handsome man - soaking in the outdoors



Fishin' Buddies

Doesn't he just exude 'Good 'ol Boy'?

Sweet love of mine

Classic campin' picture

What a happy little guy.

Who is this pretty when they're camping???

Classic Mick:

Look at Mickey's face. Imagine squeals of delightful laughter as he watched Brooklynn running around after the bubbles.
I live for these moments.

I know Mickey's upset in the picture, but I just love it.

Michelle was sweet enough to take all three of the littles on a walk while I tried to catch a few ZZzzzzz. Ryan did his duty, capturing the moment.

Look at the guns on this guy! ;)

Something about this picture I just like...

Brooklynn soaked up every moment of what camping is to a child. Every flower, bug, stick, was a treasure. It was fun to be in that moment again. It's been too long.

Prize-winning picture of the trip: I just happen to be camera-in-hand when she peeked her little tussled head out of the tent.






how fun!!! i'm such a chicken when it comes to camping!
ReplyDeleteThose are really great pictures! What are you like a professional photographer or something??!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots!!!
ReplyDelete