So, flash forward 4 to 12 years after high school (There are a few babies on the team :) and you have a bunch of guys that are at varying levels of greatness in relation to their glory days.
They're doing surprisingly well, actually - and getting better every week.
It's SO much fun to watch them with the other wives. We've proudly dubbed ourselves the Wives Club, and if Ryan and Eric have it their way, we have countless "meetings" to come. Yeaaaaaaa!
Here are some fun pictures from one of the games. I'm sure there will be myriad more to come. Pardon me for not having one of everyone - and more of Ryan - but keep in mind I'm participating in the Wives' Club meeting and watching two kids at the same time. PHew! How do I do it all?
Love the "concentrating tongue". Ryan, Brooklynn and Payson have it too.

After this shot Marissa said I should take one in the shade "because this sun isn't working for us". I beg to differ. She can speak for Mickey, but the sun was DEFINITELY working for this goddess.

And, speaking of goddesses...
Here's the newest member of the Wives' Club. (You don't have to be a wife of a player to be a member. Hell, you don't even have to be a wife! Just show up, cheer for our team and participate in club "activities"!)

LOVING my new zoom lens! I could secretly snap this shot from way far off...

And before the zoom, this picture would have been impossible- Ryan's taunting the pitcher to just TRY and throw him out!

Just like in T-ball! Cute! (er, tough?)
Ryan's comment was a defensive, "What, so just because we're grown up we're not supposed to have good sportsmanship?"
Calm down.
It's okay to be cute even though you're tough. ;)

And, Mickey and me, after the game






No comments:
Post a Comment