I'm doing great!
I look good (25 pounds down and counting!).
I feel good.
The world is my oyster!
I'm so up people have to jump up to say hello!
Ten years ago,
(then)if you would have asked me what I hoped to accomplish by the time I was thirty, I would have said something about traveling Europe, getting married, having kids, and owning a home.
Since then, I've lived in Spain, backpacked through 10 countries (and 22 cities) in Europe (plus took a cruise through the Carribean). I married the love of my life - a man I thought I loved more than anything five and a half years ago, the day I said, "I do", but love so much more now that then cannot even compare. Together we have two absolutely wonderful children that I love with my whole heart and soul, and we live in a beautiful home that, God willing, we will own for years to come.
I'm annoyed that I just spilled Diet Coke all over the desk, but that's about the only thing I have to complain about.
Life is good... and I am very grateful.
...and now.






I hope you had a great birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I missed the party, it sounds like it was a lot of fun! Great job on the 25 lbs. That is what I need to lose, but I'm not motivated at all to do it yet:)
ReplyDelete