It ended up being so much fun - big enough to roam and mingle, small enough not to get lost in the crowd. Next time will definitely be more fun if the guys can come, but it was such a relaxing, needed break that us girls really enjoyed. (Okay, I say "us girls" because Michelle, Xandi, Marissa and I were sans-husband, as they let us have the night while they took on single-parent role; however, some great guy friends were able to make it, and that was great!)
with Jordan and Carrie

with Xandi and Marissa

the SSJ crew

Pat and Amanda

with my baby bro

crazy girls!

Lindsay and Mike

Jordan!!

(some of) the girls...

...like it's 1999

Boop! There he is!

Carrie and Patrick

most of the attendees...






What a fun night! The best part was showing up late, after EVERYONE was already drunk. I felt like a freakin' celebrity!! I'm gonna have to do that more often!
ReplyDeleteUgh - I can't BELIEVE I missed this! I hope you learned your lesson: ALWAYS check with Lise's calendar before planning ANYTHING!
ReplyDelete