That's just how it shows up when I send a post from my phone. I've tried attaching pictures and it hasn't worked. For this particular post, I was enjoying an adult beverage with Lise after a long conversation with Marissa and just had to brag about how great they are. (Some may call it drunk-blogging. I choose to call it immediate public recognition of the greatness of those you love no matter what's in your glass.) However, I will consider removing all blog contact info from my phone. ;)
I have to agree with your statement. We are pretty awesome. In fact, we should celebrate! Though, I can see that is what started this whole drunk blogging phenomenon, which, by the way, I think is BRILLIANT! Larry will be relieved to hear you have another outlet for drunk communication.
After graduating from NAU I married the greatest man I've ever met. And, as it turns out, he's a truly amazing daddy as well. We have two wonderful kids that we can't get enough of. We'd bore you to death with the stories we tell eachother about there funny and heartfelt -isms. I am so very greatful for the blessings in my life.
Why are they so great? I can't see what you posted! Help!
ReplyDeleteI am with Lise. Can't see a thing.
ReplyDeleteThat's just how it shows up when I send a post from my phone. I've tried attaching pictures and it hasn't worked.
ReplyDeleteFor this particular post, I was enjoying an adult beverage with Lise after a long conversation with Marissa and just had to brag about how great they are.
(Some may call it drunk-blogging. I choose to call it immediate public recognition of the greatness of those you love no matter what's in your glass.)
However, I will consider removing all blog contact info from my phone. ;)
I have to agree with your statement. We are pretty awesome. In fact, we should celebrate! Though, I can see that is what started this whole drunk blogging phenomenon, which, by the way, I think is BRILLIANT! Larry will be relieved to hear you have another outlet for drunk communication.
ReplyDeleteI'm up for drunk blogging any time you ladies are!
ReplyDelete