I can't describe his reaction in writing. He was standing on my knees with his back against me. I pointed to the first to go off and his whole body stiffened as his hands came together in a clap and his eyes widened like saucers. "OOo!" he exclaimed with each explosion. He watched the entire show, mesmerized.
It was awesome.
This is a quilt made for Justin and Michelle. They had it laying over an armchair in the living room and the light caught it just right for a picture to celebrate the sacrifice behind the celebration of Independence Day.

Nothing says Fourth of July more than wearing red, white and blue with an orange peel mouth!

American beauties:

I got this idea from my friend, Lorie's, website. (Don't judge mine compared to hers.)They were a HUGE hit!

The veteran, his son and nephew

Brooklynn dancin' with Erin. She LOVES Erin. (We all do.)

And, my all-American girl.
What a cutie.






No comments:
Post a Comment