Monday, July 20, 2009

Like it's his job....

One of my favorite things to do is put the boy in a bath or the sink. I'm sure you can imagine that, like most kids, he loves to splash. Whatever you're picturing is not wet enough. From the time this boy's fingertips can touch the water until the time you drag him to the towel, he splashes with such intensity that you'd think it was his job. He can be in there for an hour, and the only time his little arms stop flailing is if the water's prevented him from breathing. Even then, the pause is never more than two seconds. Of course, he's still too little to be even one foot from the tub, so I have to be right there, holding him, getting drenched from head to toe.
Last week I duped Mom into the game.

"Would you mind holding M in the sink for a bit while I...?"
"Sure!"

Little did she know...




What I really should have taken a picture of was how soaked Mom was after - more than the boy, I think.

1 comment: