Jacob is doing great! He's working for a construction company, owns a house that he rents out (in Verado) and lives with his wife, brand new baby girl and in-laws in Whitman (which is, I guess, close to where he works - unlike his house).
After graduating from NAU I married the greatest man I've ever met. And, as it turns out, he's a truly amazing daddy as well. We have two wonderful kids that we can't get enough of. We'd bore you to death with the stories we tell eachother about there funny and heartfelt -isms. I am so very greatful for the blessings in my life.
That's a lot of beer! ;D
ReplyDeleteWhat is Jacob Zubel up to these days?
We were rockstars back then. ;)
ReplyDeleteJacob is doing great! He's working for a construction company, owns a house that he rents out (in Verado) and lives with his wife, brand new baby girl and in-laws in Whitman (which is, I guess, close to where he works - unlike his house).
Ah, the good ol' days at E & M's house. Good times!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! I miss the these days! Remember how we used to do this EVERY Friday night?!?! How fun were we!!
ReplyDelete