Five?! Seriously, I have friends with a five year old??? I met Carrie when I was six. These kids are becoming little people!
Xandi always puts on quite an extravagant kids' party. It's really quite amazing. Honestly, I could never do it. For Tatum's fifth they rented a princess bouncer with a huge attached inflated slide. They had a cotton candy maker and Daryl made a "Tatum piƱata". It was a big pink head with blue eyes and long yellow yarn hair. SO cute. Oh, and did I mention there were, like, thirty something kids under five? Seriously. I don't even know that many kids! …and I have a pretty large family. Chaos. Perfect for five year old fun!






I love you! That will be her last "big" bash for a while. It's just too much. I always say, something small and then I don't want anyone to feel left out if they don't get invited (I still got a few 'oh, you had a party and didn't invite me?' type of comments). I think next year I am going to do a semi-sleep over and invite like 7-8 girls and have it be a drop off only. Much less chaotic and much cheaper!
ReplyDelete