We told Brooklynn for weeks before leaving, that she'd get to see seals off the coastline in Sea Ranch. Finally, the day came that we went for a walk to the reserve where, each of the three previous times I've been there, was overrun with playful seals. This time, nothing. I guess the tide was too high. It ended up working out okay though. We enjoyed the beautiful walk and ended up seeing the seals off of Pier 39 in San Francisco.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The elusive seals...
We told Brooklynn for weeks before leaving, that she'd get to see seals off the coastline in Sea Ranch. Finally, the day came that we went for a walk to the reserve where, each of the three previous times I've been there, was overrun with playful seals. This time, nothing. I guess the tide was too high. It ended up working out okay though. We enjoyed the beautiful walk and ended up seeing the seals off of Pier 39 in San Francisco.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Love the picture of Mickey.
ReplyDelete