Sunday, December 7, 2008

Small town life...







After the winery and such, we headed to this tiny little town square where Sierra walked Brooklynn. Then we went to a great candy shop where Ryan and I had gelatto (or however you spell it) for the first time. SO delicious. I had Bavarian Mint. I know your mouth is watering. The picture of Mickey and Bill is actually even better as a video. Bill was making silly noises, cracking Mickey up. Unfortunately, I can't yet download from my new digital camera. While we were there, we stopped into a bookstore where Brooklynn suckered Mimi into buying her an eighteen dollar ballerina book. Eighteen dollars! I mean, she loves it. LOVES it. It even came with a pink tutu that she insists on wearing at least once a day. In the picture, it's around her neck, and salt water taffy is headed for her mouth. All in all, a great little town to visit. I CANNOT imagine living in a place that small though. I mean, the candy shop was by far the most happening place in town. Oh, and the styles... Now, I just may be WAY out of the cool loop, but I swear to you there were teenagers wearing packing tape in patterns around their butts. Seriously! I would have taken a picture to prove it, but I didn't quite figure out what was going on until they were too far. Weird!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Sierra walked B. That made me imagine B trying to take Sadie for a walk! Was B just SO confused to see such a tiny dog??? Did she even know what it was?

    And why are your posts showing up all out of order? Now I'm all paranoid that I'm going to miss one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You guys got some GREAT shots of your family! This is some real frame-worthy material!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. Love the one with Bill & Mickey.

    ReplyDelete