One of the things we talked about, in going to Sea Ranch, was that we'd be making Smores. Brooklynn had never heard of them, so when I described them I was explaining how sticky it could be. I called it an oopy goopy mess, and from there on the name Smores was lost. She loved talking about oopy goopy mess, and she loved watching Ryan put it together for her. She was only mildly amused by the taste, it seemed. The first one we made her, she called delicious, but only ate one bite. Still, if you ask her it was one of the highlights of the trip.
And, what follows Smores, but guitar playing? (I act like I was a part of all of this. Really, it was the Ryan and Brooklynn show.) She's truly better than I am. Okay, I know, that's not saying much at all. But she is better. (That goober shows me up on the piano, too.) Mickey, meanwhile, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the action-packed events of the evening.






No comments:
Post a Comment