So, I finally got over to see Grammy with both of the kids. They love their Grammy so much. She's always so silly and happy with them. She'll go through her drawers and pull out every little butterfly and piece of jewelry so Brooklynn can explore these wonderful treasures. It was nice to have mom there, too. The juggling act with two under three is difficult when you're trying to be careful and quiet. With mom, it was easy and fun. I'd write more, but Brooklynn's currently stomping around the fragile Sea Ranch house, dragging Mimi's robe ("he my doggy, Mommy"), while Mickey's trying to sleep. It's amazing what the second puts up with, without knowing any different. :)
Saturday, November 29, 2008
To Grandmother's house we go...
So, I finally got over to see Grammy with both of the kids. They love their Grammy so much. She's always so silly and happy with them. She'll go through her drawers and pull out every little butterfly and piece of jewelry so Brooklynn can explore these wonderful treasures. It was nice to have mom there, too. The juggling act with two under three is difficult when you're trying to be careful and quiet. With mom, it was easy and fun. I'd write more, but Brooklynn's currently stomping around the fragile Sea Ranch house, dragging Mimi's robe ("he my doggy, Mommy"), while Mickey's trying to sleep. It's amazing what the second puts up with, without knowing any different. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment