Saturday, November 8, 2008

More two-isms...


The other day she came up to me with a pile of necklaces and said, "That Sassy (Mom and Dad's dog)."
That's Sassy?
Yeth, pet her, Mommy.
So, I kind of moved the necklaces around a bit.
With horror, she nudged my hand aside and began arranging them. "Don't pull her tail! She just little!"
Ohhhh, terribly sorry. I didn't mean to pull her tail!
So, I "pet" her again - this time more gently. But, without thinking I pulled one out (it was falling under Mickey's head).
You pullin' her neck out! Why you do that, Mommy, why? Why you hurt Sassy?
Ug, I couldn't win! :)

Then, yesterday, I was doing dishes in the kitchen with Mickey at my side. She was playing with her toys in the living room when, all of a sudden, she was at my side, eyes as wide as saucers. "Barbie try bite me, Christine!"
What?! Weird!

And, then there's "Dorn". He's her imaginary baby friend. He has pink hair and wears pink clothes - and occasionally a pink hat. He plays games with her and chases her and comes along with us on errands. Oddly, at times he's in her tummy. (I suppose reprocussion for having a two-year old when I was pregnant.) Yesterday he was in her tummy and he had hiccups. Strange that she'd think of such a thing, right? Oh, and speaking of reprocussions of her becoming so aware just when I was really feeling the effects of pregnancy... She's constantly telling me, "I not feelin' good." I said that a dozen times or so when she'd get really upset seeing me throw up. ("It's okay, honey, I'm just not feeling very good.")

Just now she asked me, "Where does poop live?"
What? How do I even answer that? I just said it doesn't live... our bodies make it. She looked at me like I was off my rocker.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That girl is dang funny. She called you Christine! That's hilarious! You gotta watch out for that Barbie. She can be quite the #(*&@ sometimes.

    ReplyDelete