Well, as I write and post this Fishy update, we're actually in Sea Ranch, northern California, for a week-long family "vacation". There's much to write about, but it's so much nicer when pictures are included, and I can't upload from my camera until we get home on Tuesday, so Sea Ranch stories will have to wait. Until then, here's the Fishy update...
The pink rocks seem to have dyed the "lighthouse" and the "plant" in his tank pink. Brooklynn's thrilled about this new development. If you're not in the loop, she loves pink. It's not uncommon to hear the answer "pink" to the question, "What do you think we should get from the store?" or "Which outfit would you like to wear?" Anyway, it's Brooklynn's job to help her Daddy clean Fishy's tank about once a month. Here's my documentation of the event. It's quite an exciting time in our house. I know. Pathetic.






I'm actually trying to ignore your existence until Monday when you're no longer in Sea Ranch, but I'll make this one exception to say...
ReplyDeleteI NEED that picture of B looking into Fishy's bowl. That is the funniest darn thing I've seen all day!