Mickey is doing wonderfully. I literally have no complaints. No frustrations. He's not sleeping through the night yet, but it's not really that big a deal. I mean, I still get plenty of sleep. He goes down at nine almost every night and will wake up anywhere from one to four times between then and about seven a.m. But all I have to do is latch him on and fall back to sleep. When he wakes I just switch sides. It's easy.
He's just very laid back all around. Our activities consist of:
*doing "exercises" (me moving his feet and arms around, singing silling songs
*sitting in the bouncy chair when I work around the kitchen, kicking and watching me (or the light-up attachment thing)
*walking around on my hip as we dance or play catch or whatever with Brooklynn
*lays on the floor - smiling at the fan (yeah)
*or, our favorite, we just practice talking. I'll stand in front of him (on the counter, in the bouncy chair) and just talk and talk, looking at him in the eye, touching his cheek - It's awesome. He just smiles and coos. Then, on Wednesday he laughed for the first time! It was the BEST sound. I'd pay money to here it any time I want. I'm working on gettting it on video.






He is so adorable! I love the baby belly! Can't wait to hear his laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteWow - that is a Gerdes boy if ever I saw one! Don't you have a similar picture of B in that bright green chair?
ReplyDelete