Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Way Back WHENsday...

So, in less than a week Brooklynn starts preschool. She'll be attending Cross Roads Preschool at Central and Northern on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:30. It's a bit of a drive, but completely worth it for several reasons. First of all, my wonderful sister-in-law, Marissa, did all kinds of investigating to find the best preschool to fit with what she (and I) wanted. We did NOT want a daycare. Also, we wanted a place where the kids going on certain days were in rooms with others going on those days. That way, if other three year old's were going, say, five days a week, Brooklynn wouldn't constantly be like the new kid, amongst others that were so used to eachother. Also, nothing would be missed in the learning department. Anyway, Cross Roads is great for these reasons, but on top of it - I'm just glad Brooklynn gets to take this big step with her big cousin. She looks up to him so much, and he's always looking out for her.
So, in honor of preschool, I've included my first-day-of-preschool picture. I will have to compare it, later, to hers. :)



1 comment:

  1. Yay for an awesome preschool! I think it is way cool that our kids get to go together! This is the beginning of many PTA meetings, field trips and bake sales together :)

    ReplyDelete