Carrie, my best friend since childhood, is beginning a wonderful new chapter in her life. It's one with limitless possibilities and refreshing positive support and encouragement. Her future is finally looking very bright. Of course, it's always darkest before the dawn. Her current situation is no job, no money, no car, no permanent home, and two beautiful little boys... The strength she'll need, has needed, is beyond what I've been called to have. Pray for her. If anyone in this world deserves to have happiness brought to her the way she has to so many of us, it's Carrie. She's an amazing, caring, loving person.
In the meantime, while she searches for work (which'll help SO much in reconcentrating some of this energy) she's been living with her brother and almost sister-in-law and their two kids. But! We've been lucky enough to have her visit for a bit! It's been so much fun, especially since when she is on the other side of the world, er, town, I rarely see her. Our friendship is so often reduced to phone calls with crazy sound effects in the background... And, the kids are getting along famously. (Not always the case in the past.) Yesterday they sat forever pointing to everything they noticed in this Where's Waldo-type book. So cute. I have it on video of course.
Here are her little angels...
Edward Alan

Jonah James






Seriously - no one deserves a break more than Carrie! I'm sending ALL of my positive vibes straight her way. I'm so excited at the possibilites that are going to open for her!
ReplyDeleteUm, pretend that I spelled "possibilities" right the first time, K?
ReplyDeletehaha, Lise. So funny.
ReplyDeleteI am most definitely praying for that awesome friend of yours! She deserves all the happiness in the world.