Monday, January 5, 2009

Kapitan Corey is finally here!




That's right! Kapitan Corey (as he is affectionately called by big cousin, Brooklynn, came suddenly into our lives on December 20th. We knew the time was coming soon, but before we knew it (literally, before any of us - including the doctor - could get to the hospital) Corey made his entrance. He's a beautiful, beautiful little boy, with the best mouth I've ever seen. I see a LOT of Justin in his cutie little face. What a lucky kid. :)
Now that he's almost two weeks old, I've been able to see Justin and Michelle as new parents.
They are awesome.
Unbelievable.
They have all the funny things of new parents, without all the craziness that you (okay, I) felt dumb about later.
I am so excited to raise our kids together. I think about all the wonderful times I had growing up with my cousins - even the times now with my cousins - and I'm so happy that my kids will have that. We are so blessed to have such wonderful little ones in our lives - Payson and Kennadi, Hannah, Grace, Emma, Abbagayle, Jackson and Corey (and the beat goes on...).
I would have added more pictures, but I was in charge of picture-taking using Mom's camera, so mine was neglected and this was all I was left with.
He's such a doll.
I'm so excited to spend more time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment