Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas, revisited





Geez, I can be very bad at this blogging thing!

Life gets in the way of babbling about my life. It's so completely annoying.
Life - consists of the usual daily bore: cleaning and such. And, the wonderful - tea parties, "doctor" visits (to Brooklynn Gerdes, MD - quite a pill pusher if I do say so), and tummy time. It also looks like, thanks to Ryan's help, I'll be finishing my MA in Education - just a good thing to have for future possibilities. IN the meantime, I'm looking to do a slow start-up of a photography company. I think it could really be something wonderful, but right now it's simply a work in progress. I began a virtual portfolio that I'm waiting to add to, with Marissa's contributions. After little Waldo's born I'm hoping Lise will come on board too. How cool would it be to have an actual, working, lucrative company with two of my two very best friends?

Blah, blah - what I meant to talk about was that the day after Christmas we had Christmas Continued, with Ryan's side. Two Christmases are ALWAYS better than one. Marissa, Eric, Payson, Kennadi, Leslie, Bill, Gram, Deb, and (later) Lise and Matt came by the house to celebrate. It was so much fun. Brooklynn and Payson ran around like crazy maniacs. And I think Marissa and I actually had more fun than they did. It only made things better when Lise showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment