On Sunday Ryan took Brooklynn on a special trip to the Wildlife World Zoo. She came back telling all kinds stories that I partially understood. In any event, she was VERY excited. They were there in time for the tropical bird feeding, and they got to see monkeys and an albino crocodile. I'm told her favorite part was the reptile exhibit. She loved watching all of the snakes and stuff. (Ew.)
Meahwhile, Mickey and I spent the afternoon with Nana and Boppa (ie. Mom and Dad). He's becoming quite responsive. And, by that I mean he'll stare at you for more than the pass-by.
What else is going on? Brooklynn suddenly has imaginary friends. It started with "'lana" chasing her around the pool table. (Because 'lana's "so crazy".) That day we had been at the Flores house, celebrating Stephanie and Mark's new baby, "Alana". So, although the imaginary part was new - the name at least made sense. Now, in the span of the past three days she's been telling me about her little baby, "Dyorn". "She has pink hair and pink clothes, and she bites." Yeah, her imaginary, baby friend bites. I don't know if that's healthy. Also, just before I wrote this she accused me of dropping Dyorn. Like I would do that!






Yay for another update. It's about time; I stalk you daily, you know.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I know I just recently saw Brook but she looks like a big KID. Sheesh.
I'm very impressed that Daddy took pictures of his day. You trained him well.
P had an imaginary friend named Johnny, from ages 2-3ish. I think it's cute!
Hooray for more stories!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, really, how dare you? Dropping Brooklynn's friend? Honestly, you're not a very good imaginary mother.
(Lucky for Brook & Mickey, you're a much better REAL mother!) :o)