I thought Brooklynn might really like this. After all, she loves dress-up and little kids, and Lord knows she's used to having her picture taken. Turns out I was right. There was a good deal going on, so she did a lot of quiet watching, but she said she had a great time and seemed to be enjoying herself. (She'll let you know, when she's not. ;)
The funny part was watching her in comparison to some of the other little girls. The youngest ones were too little to really know what was going on, so the photographer was just shooting them kind of playing. And the older ones had done some practice posing. They took direction in "put you hand on your hip and cock your head to one side" so easily, like in their heads they were thinking, "Oh! Pose six!" Brooklynn was in between though. She was old enough that the photographer was trying to give her instruction in how and where to stand, but young enough that it was all very new. So sweet. I'll have to look back on this time and smile when she's in high school and ridiculously-overposing up a storm.


This picture's a little blurry because I took it with my phone. It's the only camera I had. I know you think I'm lying, but I felt funny showing up to a photo shoot with a photographer, with my own camera - taking pictures over her shoulder.











I love your future model! And her in that pink tutu... WAY to stinkin' cute! (As is your blog title, by the way!)
ReplyDelete